Who We Are - My Social Agency
My Social Agency is a group of social media, internet marketing and creative design / development specialists with proven track records in executing campaigns for brands and businesses. We’ve witnessed the evolution of modern interactive media channels emerging from the grass roots level and are committed to leveraging the latest technologies and platforms to deliver real results for businesses.
With offices in Leeds and London, My Social Agency complete your job on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standard. Working with an extensive network we have the capacity and quality of a very large organisation while retaining the efficiency and personal touch of a boutique start-up.
We’d love you to meet our core staff, so feel free to get in touch with our appropriate marketing expert via the contact form or call My Social Agency in Leeds: +44(0)113 222 4895 or London: +44(0)207 989 0545
Meet the team
- Will is a hands-on Director, with a strong work ethic and drive to share his knowledge and experience as much as possible. With over 10 years’ experience in the industry working with brands such as Nike, Johnson & Johnson, Prudential, Orange and Cadburys, his knowledge is considerable. In recent times, Will has shifted his focus to Application Development and is highly likely to have had a strong hand in the construction of your shiny new business ‘app’ or game. When not working, Will has a keen interest in his family, Arsenal football club and snowboarding holidays.
- A partner and co-founder of the company, Mark is a social media, computer game and travel geek. With strong roots in sales from charity fund-raising to newspaper and radio advertising Mark is an excellent all-rounder, and a safe pair of hands. Having been involved in social media from the start, Mark has managed social media campaigns in varied industry’s for many years and is without doubt, the last word in all matters relating to social. Vastly experienced in managing major accounts, Mark has had the pleasure to work with companies such as Allianz, Vodafone, Quorn, Marketing Leeds, Leeds City Council, Drax, and Shopatainment.
- The creative hub of MSA, Matt oversees all the agencies artwork. A veteran of the industry, Matt has provided creative for some of the world’s biggest brands including: Visa, Barclaycard, Canon, McDonalds, Dyson, Vodafone, British Airways and a wealth of others. With a work career spanning London, Australia and Asia Matt has worked with agencies such as Interbrand, The Partners, JWT, JKR, TMSW, TBWA, AGI, Carlson, and many more. Matt is one of the most relaxed people you can meet, and under extreme pressure, always remains cool as a cucumber. Out of work Matt is a tea-total family man enjoying nothing more than a night in with his wife and young son.
- A major travel addict, Cuan was brought up in South Africa and there began his journey into the world of code. Working for a major agency in Cape Town for several years Cuan made the move to London for a change of scenery landing with My Social Agency. Cuans client list is highly impressive and he has developed websites and apps for brands such as MTV, Turner Network, MSF and Converse. Cuan is as far from the stereotypical developer as possible and favours the great outdoors over sitting in a darkened room surrounded by monitors: or at least for the 40 odd hours a week he isn’t in the office. A self-proclaimed funny man and the joker of the agency Cuan will get his just deserves soon, off all of us.
- A mass communications & business graduate, Uzair is a self-confessed social media geek who lives his life online. Jumping onto the social bandwagon over 6 years ago via forums he has developed a strong knowledge of the mechanics of creating engaged online communities for all kinds of brand and business. This study, gives him insight that others simply don’t have on how digital marketing campaigns can be effectively shaped for companies worldwide. In his spare time, Uzair is a keen photographer, loving nothing more than being out and about with his camera.
- Kerry oversees all blog content for My Social Agency as well as being a regular contributor to Our Social Blog herself. Leaving university with a BA Hons degree in English with Creative Writing, Kerry is passionate about all things technology and everything to do with the written word. She is also a firm believer in the power of exceptional viral content and adores social media. Kerry also loves her black Labrador, Angel and is an obsessive fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Star Trek (a complete geek, in other words).
- An award-winning journalist with over 15 years experience with print and web media publishing worldwide, Tom is a knowledgeable and passionate content builder and analyst. If you’ve read a newspaper, magazine or website in the last decade and a half, the chances are you’ve read some of his stuff. Moving into the world of SEO blogging Toms versatility and experience makes him the perfect addition to My Social Agency’s SEO team. An avid gamer, when not hunting down the latest story, you can usually find Tom ganking the Horde in Azeroth or pwning noobs on the Battlefield.