Do you have super-human organisational skills? Are you a strong, clear communicator?
The My Social Agency team is continuing to grow and we are now on the lookout for a talented Digital Project Manager.
We need someone who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced industry and work to tight deadlines. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail, who understands the bigger picture and how optimised projects affect company growth.
Working in a SCRUM team, within an Agile framework (full training to be provided on Agile framework and SCRUM delivery), the successful candidate will work with our technical Project Owners, to ensure My Social Agency’s marketing and web development projects are delivered on time and under budget.
Experience working in a digital agency would be beneficial but is not essential. It is vital to the role, however, that the candidate will have a strong working knowledge of digital marketing.
Duties to include:
- Working with our technical staff across social media, content marketing, search marketing and web development, doing everything possible to ensure delighted customers.
- Being the first point of contact for our clients but sharing overall responsibility for client contact with our technical Project Owners.
- Seeing that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Motivating the team to ensure a productive work environment
- Quickly removing blockers or impediments which prevent the smooth completion of projects.
- Monitoring and optimising time tracking, capacity and burn down in a sprint based work environment.
- Ownership of our project management software (JIRA).
- Communicating project progress, profitability and results to the company Directors.
- Project quality control. Ensuring deliverables reach the required standards.
- Working with technical Project Owners to optimise planning meetings.
- Producing both client facing and internal project performance reports
- A proven track record of managing digital projects.
- Client handling experience.
- Superhuman organisational skills.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership potential.
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing agency.
- Technical ability in one or more of the following: content marketing, search marketing, social media marketing or web development.
- An understanding of SCRUM as a project delivery system
- Experience using JIRA and other Atlassian apps
What we are offering:
- Flexible working hours – these are not fixed and are based on a start time within a set window of time and a finish 8 hours later. Never worry about being late again!
- Regular team events, funded by the company
- A modern and relaxing office within a totally non-corporate environment
- Multiple staff perks, including a monthly massage and free fruit
- A yearly bonus based on company performance
- An extra holiday on your birthday
- In-house gaming sessions
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager who takes real pride in their work, somebody who understands and focuses on ensuring both our team and our clients have a fantastic experience with the company. We want somebody who fits in well with our team, who is as happy communicating face to face or over the phone as they are, with the keyboard. And driven!! An ambitious individual with a great attitude and creative insight.
If you have solid project management experience and think you would be great for this position then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch now!